James

Hough



Creative, fast paced and challenging are all characteristics that I am looking for in my future career.

I am currently employed at Jamesway Incubator Company as a drafter/ controls technician. At Jamesway I prepare Architectural layouts for hatcheries. I also prepare wiring schematics for our control panels; develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, diagrams and layouts from sketches or instructions, I prepare quotes and material estimates for our sales team. I also write technical reports and check and verify design drawings to confirm to specifications based on atmospheric calculations that are specific to each location.

I attended Digital School College of Technology, an Autodesk certified training centre in Edmonton Alberta. Upon graduation l received an Autodesk certified Associate and Professional certificate to go along with my Digital School diploma as an Engineering CAD Technician with process piping specialization. While attending Digital School I prepared conceptual design sketches as well as work with tight deadlines to prepare for workplace settings. I am also proficient in Microsoft office applications.


I have been fortunate to work with many leading companies. This has given me a great opportunity to work in a team environment as well as work with little direct supervision. The high expectations that Toyota Manufacturing, Cooper Standard Automotive and Makloc Buildings have placed on me is now the expectation that I have of myself.

Multitasking, organizing, professionalism and problem solving are all skills that I have learned while working and in school. While at Makloc I was required to work on the road for long periods of time, this taught me to be discipline, and highly motivated. I enjoy playing sports at many different skill levels, which has allowed me to develop sound communication and leadership skills.



Depropanizer